The Storm Peak Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While the wind still wisps through our fur; we are one

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules Of the Pack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
milly4066
Admin
milly4066

Your Character's Profile
Name:: Storm

Rules Of the Pack! Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of the Pack!   Rules Of the Pack! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 am

I know, we all hate rules. But they are there to follow, so that the community doesn't fall apart.

1. Always follow the leaders orders, try not to argue, and respect all members.
2. Please post once every week, so I know you are active. If you do not post for 1-2 months, I will suspend your account. If this happens again, you will be exiled. (Banned)
3. If you deliberately injure another pack member, or you are mean to other, you will receive a warning. If this happens again you will get a second warning. If it happens again... exile.
4. Never hunt alone! You could be injured, and no other wolves would be there to help you.
5. Apprentices will not leave the camp without their mentors permission. Pups are only allowed to leave the camp when they are at least six moons (months) old, and they have their mother with them.
6. No apprentice will eat unless he/she has hunted for the elders first. elephant
Boring, but you have to keep reading....
7. If you betray the pack in any way, you will be exiled.
8. Forbidden loves are allowed, but you will have to pm me to ask for permission first. Only a love like a healer and a warrior is permitted. No healers x loners, etc.

Back to top Go down
https://thestormpeakpack.rpg-board.net

Rules Of the Pack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Storm Peak Pack :: Welcome + Rules + News :: Welcome!-
Jump to: